Dunkers big bad build thread

The Ken":2iabpaa3 said:
You can usually get 2 on the bonnet with good bungies :)

I have a rack I could lend but it is up here

I've managed it before with a blanket chucked over the back seat and one bike with it's wheels stripped off. Sometimes I regret my irrational refusal to buy a hatchback.

Out on the Saracen tonight and loving it, great feel and that rear wishbone is pretty springy think I like this bike :D

How's the arm/shoulder now Gazz?

I've also offered my services to the big fella if he needs a lift up to Dunkeld. Don't worry, we'll not be tootling up in the MX-5 either.

good ZZ been out a few times, will def need to take it easy offroad but I suspect that we wont be going to fast anyroads :LOL:

Good effort on the offer would prob be better if someone from the capital could swing by as it is on route bat as you say we wont leave a brother behind ;)

you managed to get out yet?

clockworkgazz":domxrhl0 said:
you managed to get out yet?
Nah, not yet, I only start physio next week - Range of movement still very restricted, and obviously weak.

I could probably manage a few road miles quite soon :? but hopefully will get out for a proper spin week before Dunkeld.

Got my WW bar for Dunkeld - 125g :) The package was so light I thought it was the decals I ordered.

Also got my Avid levers, advertised as 155g on the CRC site (SD 7), but they actually weight 180g :(

I got back into work today to find that the mailroom had eventually sorted out the last 3 weeks worth of deliveries. Many goodies for me. Amazing how many different shades of red there are though :(

And my pedals I ordered are even heavier than I thought they would be, possibly the heaviest aluminium objects ever. Very grippy though.

The Ken":1dcuhmk6 said:
Are you riding this year Dyna or just sorting out the excellent post ride entertainment like last year?

Im intending to Ken,and as such will not be blasting off up that hill :LOL: .I'm on a rigid 37Tx18T SS set up so i wont be going fast anyway.Im thinking that if i dont push it at the beginning and stay with the back markers i could very well finish. :shock: :shock:

Worzel Gummidge has besmirched my honour,so i have to complete this no matter the difficulties

Alright Worzel ;) You'd better have your bestest banter head on :twisted:

Back