Thetford National Road Trip...

If someone can wedge skinny me and my bike into there car i'll happily contribute to fuel costs and maybe flapjack treats for the journey!! ;)

I'm afraid I won't be making this, back to work next week for 2 weeks at least :cry: so mark might have space for you Woody.

Woody":2ph319bd said:
If someone can wedge skinny me and my bike into there car i'll happily contribute to fuel costs and maybe flapjack treats for the journey!! ;)

Deal. :)

Woody":8hz04p63 said:

Will drive for flapjacks... :cool: :LOL:

Gah - beat me to it! :LOL:

mr_ship":pzqub8wk said:
I'm afraid I won't be making this, back to work next week for 2 weeks at least :cry: so mark might have space for you Woody.

Sorry to hear that - are you sure you're not just standing guard at the letterbox in case that gorgeous green thing arrives...? ;) Looking forward to seeing you out on it in the Spring :cool:

Mark, space for you to join us (or us you, if your car's bigger/nicer/has a stereo) if it'll make life easier/cheaper? Seems a shame to fly solo that far! :D

So who's in with you then Pete? Four bikes, four people, no stereo.

Sounds like Martin and Charlieboy are already in with you which leaves one space in your car.

This leaves Sinnett, Woody and Myself.
I reckon Mr K may well be there too.

Sounds also like Sinnett is driving the whole way down like another long haul trucker on coffee and amphetamines. He'll probably make the whole journey in one sitting, wearing his full all-in-one Alpinestars lycra body stocking and helmet without even blinking once.

I don't mind driving down in my car but only have room for one other bike and one other person. Woody has first dibs on this as he's in Macc too, and he's bringing flapjacks and I have a stereo. My car is made of plastic though.

So who's in with who then...?

Something like this then?

Me
Harry Crumb
CharlieBoy
Mr K

DSP
Woody

Mark

Although if CharlieBoy will forgive me, it would make more sense to bundle the flying yellow condom in with us & do the shorter trip from Brum solo? Then meet at the cafe on the A14 (trust the fat trucker! :cool: ) and maybe move someone in with Charlie to spread the load :D

It almost seems as though we have a plan forming here.

Whereabouts and what sort of time were you thinking for a second breakfast stop on the A14?

Back