1st 98+ botm nomintaions please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ll go with my Tracer
4979722975_de0a06bcc7_b.jpg

4980331040_ed227375ca_b.jpg

CalaisWoodBurner":2s8p4ikn said:
Quit the brown nosing, not interested in reviews, just looks boring to me !

Feel free to add something useful to the thread...

I personnaly dont care who likes or hates my bikes, im sure there is bikes you like and dont like in the retro BOTM, but im sure the owners of them all like there own bikes more than any other, isnt that the idea!! why would anyone buy a bike they did not like.
So say what you want about my Cube, it really doesnt bother me, im in a 1998 ONWARDS BOTM which is correct for my Cube so there!!, if you dont like it dont vote, its not the winning its the taking part that counts, especially on what is meant to be close nit forum :? :?

Be carefull Shamus, the Tracer has a gusset!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: Nice bike mate

Oh the irony of a member of the Ragley Owners Club dissing an Independent Fabrications DeLuxe.
Muppets. :roll:

ajantom":39c1e6zt said:
Just got back from a late afternoon/night ride on this, and took some photos. So serendipity says I should enter it ;)

Global Ti Softail.....
.....with USE SUB forks, Use/Mavic front wheel, Hope XC rear, Hope Open 2 brakes, Hope stem, Middleburn RS7s, Royce BB, Brooks Pro saddle.

Like this,It reminds me of spring heeled jack :cool:

Dr S":1xvn8w8z said:
Oh the irony of a member of the Ragley Owners Club dissing an Independent Fabrications DeLuxe.

But his IF does look naff, a bit thrown together (a bit like my bikes ;)) and not pleasing to the eye.
Tyres certainly detract from it and the seatpost doesn't go with the rest of it
(I can of course read the passage under it, but until then it is well ugly)

I don't understand why there are complains of people commenting on the bikes. That is part of Bike of the Month, say it as you see it, it's a competition albeit still for some fun.
I'll be voting for the one I like the most.
Hell I've not voted for some nice bikes because the cables have been to long or the the severe crime of no pedals on it.

and yes I have seen a CUBE and ridden one, it was a terrible experience ;)
[I had just buggered my hand and it was much comfier than my old bike to ride and i needed to get to some purple cafe, but you didn't here me say that right ;) ]

FluffyChicken":4qx3la1t said:
Dr S":4qx3la1t said:

But his IF does look naff, a bit thrown together (a bit like my bikes ;)) and not pleasing to the eye.

I don't understand why there are complains of people commenting on the bikes. That is part of Bike of the Month, say it as you see it, it's a competition albeit still for some fun.
Hell I've not voted for some nice bikes because the cables have been to long or the the severe crime of no pedals on it.

[I had just buggered my hand and it was much comfier than my old bike to ride and i needed to get to some purple cafe, but you didn't here me say that right ;) ]

I agree the IF does look naff +1

FluffyChicken":hkcqei43 said:
Dr S":hkcqei43 said:

cheers Ben.

Anyhow expressing opinions and discussion is fine. Let's just keep it civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back