FS 52cm Diavolo Columbus Cromor Frame & Forks GBP100 Pos

ninety

Onnnne Huuuunnnndrreeed and Eigggghhhhty
Feedback
View
Hello

As some of you may have seen, I recently picked up this Columbus Cromor framed Diavolo off ebay. On riding it, I've decided it's too small (the bike was listed as 21", but it's actually 20") - I've messed about with the riding position, tried it with a longer stem etc., but it's always going to be a bit of a compromise, so I'm offering it for sale to someone who it'll fit better.

As it stands, the bike is without bars, stem and pedals. If anyone wants to take it in its current state, great, if not, I'm happy to split. Obviously pick up is better for the bigger bits (bike is in Northallerton), but postage can be arranged at cost. If I'm way off with the pricing, let me know.

Frame & Forks £100 posted
- ST 52cm C-T, TT 52cm C-C, Columbus Cromor tubing with, internal top tube routing, chromed forks and stays and a front mech braze on. The frame dates from the late 80s/early 90s, but beyond that I don't know much about it. Paint is in pretty good condition, though there are chips around the back triangle and a scuff on the top tube which I've tried to show in the pics. Supplied with a no-name headset, a square taper BB and a Tracer chainset (rings are in decent shape, but the arms are cosmetically bad. I've lost my crank puller, but if anyone desperately wants either the frame without the cranks or vice versa, I can sort it)

Wheels SOLD - Mavic MA2s laced to 36 hole Pelissier hubs. Rims are in pretty good shape with decent braking surfaces and good labels, but the eyelets are a bit rusty (not sure how well they'll polish up). Hubs are very smooth and a quick polish has brought the front up quite well - a bit more time and effort should bring these up well. Supplied complete with nearly new tubes, (about 40 miles old) Vittoria Zaffiro 25 tyres, a 7 speed cassette and matching chain.

If there's any interest in these, there'll be a Campagnolo front mech, an Exage brakeset, RX100 downtube shifters and rear mech and some other small bits. If anybody wants more pics, let me know - any questions, suggestions and offers, please ask.

Thanks

Andrew

Attachments

• Mech.jpg
    Mech.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 3,499
  • Scuff.jpg
    Scuff.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 3,499
  • Cromor.jpg
    Cromor.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 3,499
  • Diavolo.jpg
    Diavolo.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 3,499
Bump for price drop - in Canada at the moment, back at the weekend. I'll list the small parts separately when I get back.

Oh my, i used to have one of these, I picked it up from a jumble and built it with campag. I sold it around four years ago to a chap in London. It was a very nice bike but app. it is of no known make, Diavolo meaning Devil, or so i have been told !!!!

Elsewhere on the site there's a suggestion it may have come from JD Whisker originally? It rides well and I figure it's a pretty decent tubeset, so I think it's worth the money, but if people think I'm asking too much, let me know...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back