marc two tone :feedback

I asked in 'wanted' for a seat post and would have been happy with a tatty one. Marc sorted me a really tidy post and virtually gave it away! Top work from a trusted retrobike member. :cool:

A top notch Controltech stem in bargain price arrived in lightspeed. I'm soo happy as it was a crucial part of my build. After wee chit-chat, I'm sure he's great guy too. Top seller in my personal rank on here.

Marc does it again, instant payment and lets me know when things arrive and that hes happy without prompt from me.

tis always a pleasure dealing with the two tone :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bottom bracket, cheap as chips, arrived as described, honest gentleman, won't hesitate to deal with again :)

Just got my very nice Orange E3 frame, very well priced, as described, outstanding packaging job, must have used eight quids worth of tape :LOL:, very quick delivery, he even threw in a free Crud catcher and pair of forks :)

Top bloke :cool:

Gifted me a pair of forks I never thought I'd ever find.
Fantastic bloke and hope to meet up for a ride soon.

ABSOLUTE STAR !

Apologies for the caps but it's deserved. I won an ebay bike which Marc offered to collect for me, then having collected in proceeded to free off the stubborn bottom bracket and also make a start on the stuck seatpost - all unprompted !
Good bloke and a nice chat when I collected it from him too.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Back