XTR / XT Disc brakes (F&R) with Goodridge Hoses *SOLD*

skinheadjc

Retro Guru
For sale a set (front and rear) of XTR / XT disc brakes. I built these up from a pair of XTR callipers (M965 i think) and XT (M756 i think) Levers with Goodridge Carbon hoses. The discs are 160mm and they’ll be supplied with new mounting hardware and rotor bolts. They’re a great pair of brakes but i couldn’t resist a January sale and bought new set of Elixiers. I’m looking for £85 posted (UK only).
Pics avalible later on tonight.
Offer only avalible until the weekend when they’ll go on ebay.

I didnt get a chance to take them off the bike last night - buty here are some 'on the bike' pics i took this morning (i'll clean them up prior to sending), the bolts shown will be replaced with new black ones that came with the Elixiers. The bolts shown are ti - which arent included - however a new set of black rotor and mounting bolts is. The Front (right) lever is a bit scratched around the clamp, but the Left (rear) is in very good condition as are the claipers - will check pad wear and take pics on request.
Payment as gift via paypal BTW.
img00881.jpg

img00891j.jpg

img00901.jpg

img00911n.jpg

img00921w.jpg

img00931w.jpg

They're off the bike - hoses are 76cm Front and 132cm rear - weight is 910g total (inc new bolts), which isnt to bad considering the hoses are Goodridge.
img0094jd.jpg

Back