Sunday 9th Jan ride, Binbrook, Aftermath in this thread

Andy B

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Who's up for something on Sunday 9th?

Could do Binbrook again, it's about 11 miles of nice rolling Wolds riding, so there's a bit of singletrack, some doubletrack and a little on tarmac linking sections together

There may be a chance of hot drinks & butties/cake at the cafe if it's open!

Postcode: LN8 6BG

Time: 10am meet up for a 10:30 start, should be 1.5 hours or so on the bikes

A bike wash may also be available, if you all bring a couple of litres of water each there will be enough to go around and get the worst of the crud off your bikes

Ride is open to anyone and any bike, retro or modern.

How late would you need roadking, but any later and it'll be getting dark :shock:

Andy, you know I have a pass for Sunday and I assume Chris will need help with the bridge toll....

Binbrook.

Getting dark bro!

Not 'til 4ish surely...all week up early, like to chill a bit on Sundays - especially this time of year.

Happy to meet at 10am or earlier once clock and weather change!

Cheers bro, Roadking.

Re: Binbrook.

roadking":1f8zk0nw said:
Hi guys.

I'm afraid a 10am start is a little too early for me.

Roadking.
Depending on what time others need to be back home by we may be able to alter the start time a little to suit as many as possible, currently meeting from 10am for a 10.30 ride start time

I like my lazy Sundays too, but it's nice once in a while to break the routine ;)

What would be your preferred start/finish time?

I keep looking at my bike shoes next to the door, brought them in after the shower of snow covered them a few days ago. Think I'd better get the mud off them tonight so they're dry by Sunday. But that means I might have to go clean the mud of the bike as well.
:LOL: :oops:

Ah, shoes.. not even looked at mine yet, still in the plastic bin I chucked em into after the ride

Bike needs a good once over too, full drivetrain strip down & clean, hanger or mech needs straightening & it could do with actually being cleaned properly for once :LOL:

Roll call
FluffyChicken
ChrisV40
Lewis1641 & (ginger?) sidekick

Weather is looking good so far.

Anyone else fancy a bimble around Binbrook on Sunday?

Binbrook Bimble Brunchtime Bump ;)

Anyone else wanna come & have a bimble for an hour or two on bikes tomorrow, the weather looks spot on for a lazy Sunday ride :cool:

Back