Dunkers big bad build thread

I don't think it will work with a centralized point scorer velo, if you turn up and have made a bit of an effort to keep the weight down then you can put your bike forward and then we all vote at the pub simples!

Just thinking, maybe instead of taking my new mystery bike I'll just singleespeed Xizang. Frame and fork weight 2400 g. Got titanium M970 rear cog which is light as air. I should archive sub 19 lbs weight without hassle so I'm in the business.

i think everyone should get a prize for making the effort

or

weight

art

peoples vote

think were getting to serious about this

mikee":2f4ywqse said:
+1. This is a personal trip of enlightenment towards lightweight mountain biking Nirvana. It's all about the journey maaaan.

zigzag":18f7ajer said:
mikee":18f7ajer said:
+1. This is a personal trip of enlightenment towards lightweight mountain biking Nirvana. It's all about the journey maaaan.

Yeee harr! Word up!

Oh you buggers are having such fun. Sod it, I'm in. Late to the party as ever. I'm going to aim for 21lbs but it will be a full susser with discs and period mid 90s (apart from tyres).

Now, wheres my grinder gone? :twisted:

Damn I liked coming up with those rules :) wasn't meant to be taken too seriously though, certainly didn't want excel spreadsheets of costs and grammes (zz and mikee).

Simple voting is fine too and even better if Gaz has the prizes I think he has.

Could have 3 categories:
Best overall
Best modified part
Lightest/Heaviest bike for type?

other suggestions welcome.
Hours spent?
Newcomer?
Worst build effort (to give me a chance)?

velomaniac":2v4bgdjg said:
Whose actually part of the WW comp now as I'm definitely not a contender, all I'll be is a rider of a heavily patina'd PINK lead lined bike :LOL:

WW is :-

Mikee
Kaiser
ZigZag
ClockworkGaz
Rumble
Tazio
Rado

Anyone else ?

i think dads up for this

mud
P1020503.jpg