Pace RC300

Petey

Dirt Disciple
Please can any1 help me I am looking for a Pace RC300 in good condition for sale and cant find 1 any where.
Does any 1 no of 1 for sale.
Thanks

But don't hold your breath.

I gave up and bought a RC303 instead....

They never show up in sizes under 18".

So your 3 incredibly short posts since joining here are: I want an RC300, I want an RC300 and I want an RC300. Why not try joining in the community, entering into conversation with people, build this site up a bit and then maybe people may keep an eye out for one for you - it's a give and take thing here, not just gimme, gimme.

Why not tell us why you want one, what bought you here, what bikes you've owned in the past, maybe even put a post in the introduction thread on the forum so we know a bit more about you other than the fact that you want a RC300

Sorry, that came across a little harsh, so let me put it in context: There are loads of people who I've met on here and never in real life, some over a number of years and some for a few months. And solely based on what they write on here I have learnt a decent amount about them, and because of that when I find something in a shop or in one of my parts bins I know that they would love it to complete their latest build I'll make damn sure they have first shout on it. Similarly there are guys here who have helped me no end in finding me stuff that they know I want. I really don't feel so inclined to help a 'random' find something just 'cos they ask often enough.

In short, RC300s are out there, but you'll find one alot quicker with several hundred friends looking for you than you will just looking on your own so get yourself known around here!

Insomnia is an awful thing, I really should start drinking more......

Will do my bit for ya mate. I'm sure I will come across one sooner or l8r on my travels. What size you lookin for ?

rc300":48kq2838 said:
Will do my bit for ya mate. I'm sure I will come across one sooner or l8r on my travels. What size you lookin for ?

I would like anything under 18" if posible but I no how hard they are to find.

pete_mcc":28slmdhx said:
I really should start drinking more......
I thought you already had from your first post :p ;) ;)

totally agree though, me 'getting amongst it' here has worked wonders and people are coming to me offering parts and I now have 2 more bikes (well one and a half) than I did when I joined (and one of those is 1000 times rarer than a Pace RC300 Petey ;)) and I have 'met' some really great people....

Get posting Petey, learn some shit about the bike you're after, crack some jokes, take the piss................this site is your BEST chance of getting some wheels dude.... :)

Back