RB Special Event: Hell Of North Cotswolds (HoNC) 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonnyboy666":9kgyitge said:
i knew i wouldn't beable to book it as i was at work so i asked Wu to sort it for me as he was gonna do it, but by 12.45 it was sold out.

probably gonna ride it anyway and chuck some money in whatever charity box is available at the event to make myself feel like i am not extracting the urine.

wondering if for next year we could ask the organisers for a group booking in advance maybe.

No ...................... not another, this is bad :( ,

Good idea Jon or maybe next time someone could take an order from all and then just buy all needed 1st thing in one go. I would happily volunteer and would have offered if I knew it was this much in demand this time round.

Gravy Monster":1q7ouzge said:
It was open at 09:30 ish this am, even though they said 10:00 and looks as if they were sold out by 13:30 :roll:
All sold out before 11:41 according to a thread on s1ngl3tr4ckw0rld!

I'm in, entry number 93 as I got in before the official 10am opening time ;-)

As for it all being on 'public roads' from what I've seen of the route in previous years, it looked to me like some of it was on footpaths which presumably are open by permission of the landowners?

Finally, what other similar events are there in Wales / South of Birmingham and where's the best place to find out about them. I'm so out of touch these days, not that I was ever a big event go-er anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back