full time job in a

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
bike shop i need to get out of the sh1t hole town i live in ive had anoth so looking for a full time bike mechanics job so where nicer than lowestoft any good offer wont be turned down thanks guys from dan :cool:

My LBS mechanic has just left. Not sure if looking for a replacement. Could ask for you if you want?

But North London in a Sh*t. The rents are F**king :shock:
The air is cleaner were you live and its safer

There's a national shortage of shop mechanics in Denmark....

But that's not much help is it?

Whose wife did you shag that makes it necessary to skip town?

Whats the money like nowadays in bike shops, I worked in one in 93 and my take home pay was £120 for a 6 day week :shock:

we needed another mechanic in the shop i work in but after so many people comming in who was basically useless we gave up, you wouldnt belive how many people say they can do cycle mechanics and the knowlage stops at a puncture. i can count the good mechanics in this town on 1 hand.

dbmtb":2o3m491i said:
Whose wife did you shag that makes it necessary to skip town?
no ones you cheeky begger i just need a change of life with a full time job not part time at bike shop plus part time burtons mens wear plus ebay profit and casual repairs on sunday for people i know it kinda gets you down plu the missus has been moody and funny with me for the last month or so and im taking my problems to you thats not right really is it sorry guys :oops: kase whats your town like still need a mechanic :LOL: :LOL: its the same here to you say cytech they say whattech :LOL: :LOL: then we show them the door :LOL: :LOL:

I worked in one in 93 and my take home pay was £120 for a 6 day week
I worked at Wheelbase in Cumbria in 1995 for £120 take home, 5 day week but worked weekends.

Sorry Cannondale King, doesn't help you does it... good luck with your hunt. Try ringing around - that's how I got my job at Wheelbase. Advertising jobs is expensive for buinesses so if somebody lands on their doorstep they may jump at the chance to take you on.

We need one for over half a year now, but it's in Holland...... Same problem, loads of people who say they can but no one can .....

Good luck finding the right one. I can tell you, woking full time in a bikeshop can be fun ... :D

Back