Man who had sex with bike in court

Do you think his local bike shops will ban him entering their doors. Makes me even more scared to leave mine locked up. What with people stealling them now my lovely could be sexually assalted :shock:
I could come back too a messy bike :oops:
imagine trying telling that down at the local nick :shock:

jim-laden":1dh8arrd said:
Does this make him a pedalphile?

I think yes.

GetYerCoat.jpg

EeeK! Scary, though..........just wondering for a friend of mine- nowt to do with me, of course..........would ye still be placed on the Perverts List for W*nking a Shopping Trolley........surely a lesser offence I hope.....err.....no....would expect...........no- I wouldn't expect- not me personally, y'understand........just a friend wants to know......er.......yes...

*phew, managed not to give meself away there.......*

weird - yeah sure. But Illegal? Why are our authorities wasting their time and our money taking the poor b*stard to court? When they say they haven't got the resources to actually catch criminals?

I have to say, can't relate to wanting to hump a bike, but can feel a great amount of sympathy for the guy if he gets done.

F*cking typical of the state of law and order in the current climate.

:roll:

Hang on its ok for this man to do the nasty dance with a bike you dont know but imagine if it were your nearest and dearest.

If i saw this bloke using one of my bikes as a bit of meat to do with what he wanted.I would want swift action of the most drastic nature.

I would lock him in bike hut or as he would know it the lap dance club and turn all the sprinklers on just as the dirty boy was getting jiggy with some Apollo bird.

Please someone take me away!!

Al.

"Sexual breach of the peace" I should say so indeed, he breached his piece!

Man, this is too funny.

So, was he supposed to be under the covers?

Back