GT CARBON LOBO.

Wow that sounds like looooaaaaaaadddddddds of fun (now all i have too do is get the ok from the boss "THE WIFE") and it's a beer drinking retro riding weekend here we come............But what retro steed should i bring if i get clearance from her indoors :idea: :idea: :LOL: ????
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":3sjgji35 said:
Eddie_The_Head":3sjgji35 said:
Where is the Ale Wobble ??
Check out the Rides, Events etc forum, the Real Ale Wobble thread is posted by Orange71. Everything is in there......be good to see you :D

Eddie_The_Head":1ezki7aj said:
what retro steed should i bring if i get clearance from her indoors

Hope you can come. Trick is to tell her, not ask! ;)
Have you still got an RTS to bring out??? If not, LTS.
How many GT's you got now BTW????

What i have in the GT dept now is the LOBO as you know yes still have the RTS-1 and also the LTS-1 and i hope and pray i will have an STS before the end of the year :LOL: The wife has been alerted to my desire to have another STS so maybe i might get one as a christmas prezzie :D :D .I won't bank on it though as she has just bought me a complete XTR set up for the LTS inc disc brakes for xmas so i will have to do a lot of washing up to get that but who knows............. :? So you think the RTS if i get too the drinky ride thing ??
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":3s464cwy said:
Eddie_The_Head":3s464cwy said:
what retro steed should i bring if i get clearance from her indoors

Hope you can come. Trick is to tell her, not ask! ;)
Have you still got an RTS to bring out??? If not, LTS.
How many GT's you got now BTW????

Eddie_The_Head":j791iemn said:
she has just bought me a complete XTR set up for the LTS inc disc brakes for xmas so i will have to do a lot of washing up to get that but who knows

So you think the RTS if i get too the drinky ride thing ??

Dude!! Ultimate wife!!!!! :cool:

Yes, RTS all the way. GT's first and best XC full sus.
And of course, its an Retro meet so you have to bring the eldest steed. RetroTS!! :LOL:

((gone away now very, very very jealous of Eddie's shed of GT bikes and his XTR understanding wife))

Yeah the ultimate woman she is sooooooooo cool but even she likes to see my bikes looking the dogs :p but hey don't stop talking to me over it :D maybe if i get to Ale Wobble i can buy you a drink and discuss the wife's :shock: Ooo er missus ;)
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":2vc9cow3 said:
Eddie_The_Head":2vc9cow3 said:
she has just bought me a complete XTR set up for the LTS inc disc brakes for xmas so i will have to do a lot of washing up to get that but who knows

So you think the RTS if i get too the drinky ride thing ??

Dude!! Ultimate wife!!!!! :cool:

Yes, RTS all the way. GT's first and best XC full sus.
And of course, its an Retro meet so you have to bring the eldest steed. RetroTS!! :LOL:

((gone away now very, very very jealous of Eddie's shed of GT bikes and his XTR understanding wife))

Dude i am doing it the minute she comes home (away seeing her mother :twisted:) and that woman don't like me............Mind you i don't like her much either but thats for another time.Can't confirm just yet because she will go mad if i say yes and i don't tell her first..........yes i know but come on you have a missus too and sometimes the words Axe murderer / nimfo / and Lizzie borden can be used in one sentence :roll: :shock: i jest not......But i am more than likely gonna be there..........To be honest really looking forward to it :LOL: .

Dude just been on ebay looking for my new STS nothing yet Grrrrrrr :evil: !! but saw these two ebay numbers : 230186173489 a GT LTS 3000 LOOK AT THE BUY IT NOW PRICE !!!!! and also look at this one 250181089246 another LTS get rid of the seat and the front mud guard and maybe ??? :roll:
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":2uzym90u said:
Your on! :LOL:
Get on Orange71's thread and tell him your coming....NOW! ;)

Think you going to struggle to get a decent STS soon mate, but good luck!
My RTS is having some sweet Rock Shox plugged in, new bar and ends and I already have some new SPuDs lined up for her also when it comes home. I'm excited already!! :D Will be done tomorrow.
New photos hopefully be posted by end of the week ;)
Have you got that Wifeport sorted for Wales????? ;)

Back