Man who had sex with bike in court

Martin":1nh9zwmf said:
I'm only asking why a man may not have sex with something material and a woman has material stuff in her closet with wich she can play everytime....

Or is this something to think about after a few beers...:)

Interesting point, 'Ann Summers' sell some unusual 'toys'. I wonder what the law would do if the cleaners had walked in on a woman enjoying herself?

Possibly a case for the defence there your honour!

TheGreenRabbit said:
Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

Making out with a bike, whilst slightly odd, could be imagined... there are a variety of erm holes to erm put erm things... a pavement? How?

This is a realy funny subject.

Some are trying to defend a mans right to copulate with objects some calling in to question the legal angle.All of this is very valid and i may be wrong here but

THE MAN WAS SHAGGING A BIKE!!!!

Oh my days.. So, a man "pleasures" himself with an inanimate piece of metal, in a locked private room, and he's getting a criminal record for it! Can't say i've ever experienced the joys of getting jiggy with my Kona, but if I did, it'd love it. Well, it is a Sex Too..

Weird (possibly sad) man, but not a case for the courts, shurely? :roll: ;)

No i agree to take such a matter through the courts is mad.

But wouldnt you if you were the man in question love to ask the judge if you could leave your bike outside chained to the railings.

"Cos she is well into bondage"

Al, I realy am loosing the plot. HELP ME!

The bloke should countersue the cleaners for invading his privacy, and the hotel for any resultant damage to his reputation.

Sure, it's insane to try and bonk your bike, but it's not like he's hurting anyone....

I hope they throw it out of court.

Ok ok lets say that the guy was bonking an inflatable doll.
I dont think that they would have reported that. It's a hotel room!
As has been pointed out if it was a woman with a DILLDO the cleaning crew would have fled. So again no problem.
The issue is clearly with the cleaners perseption of perversion...ie a non cyclist..........probably a dedicated motorist or bus user.
What this man needed was better legal help as there seems to be...even to us...alot of loop holes in this.

PS have often heard and used the description "Look at the bottom bracket on her" or "Was like having sex with a bicycle (meaning she was pointy, cold and rigid............I guess no sus in her frame)"

I wonder what oil & lub this guy was using? If its good for what he was using it for then get Ann Summers in on it. Plus i bet my chain and stuff would run really well on it too. :LOL: :LOL:

This could have been worse. They could have walked in on him and a sheep :shock: :LOL:

Now i have to pull you up there Mr tin!

Bikes are well sick but Just leave the sheep thing alone.
What happens between a man and his fluffy wife is a matter for them and them alone.

Ive never been so insulted!!

Although some say i should get out more.

Al.

Latest posts

Back