Deore2 Where's My Stuff

Austin Maclean aka Deore 2 is no longer a member of this site.

If users who are still awaiting items or cash from him want to get in touch will send you his number, email or address as you wish.

It is evident he has no itention of sending this stuff out, I can only suggest people consider legal action :evil:

John":365j7w4c said:

If users who are still awaiting items or cash from him want to get in touch will send you his number, email or address as you wish.

It is evident he has no itention of sending this stuff out, I can only suggest people consider legal action :evil:

Being a relative newbie and not wanting to coamplain but wouldnt it be better to keep him as a member until this is sorted. As Deore has been pm'ing people so there may be a slim chance of some of us getting our gear of him.

exbiker":3fmld202 said:
John":3fmld202 said:

Being a relative newbie and not wanting to coamplain but wouldnt it be better to keep him as a member until this is sorted. As Deore has been pm'ing people so there may be a slim chance of some of us getting our gear of him.

No. He's more than had his 'chance' to make amends and blown it. Seems like deore 2 has abused a lot of people's trust here - I see no reason for him to remain a member.

I have all his contact details as mentioned before. He is as likely to reply (or not) to e-mail or a phone call than a PM here.

chally3":285af1ca said:
If you have an address I am willing to 'pop round' as I live in Portsmouth
iv'e got loads of matlow mates in pompy if you need a hand there chally mate :LOL: :LOL: the ex force contigent of retro bike shoud pay this guy a visit about 100 matlows and boot necks at his door might change his mind :LOL: :LOL:

All seems a bit confusing really i reckon its just bad communication and the guy might be a bit skint, which could well be why the deliveries are so slow but are coming through in dribs and drabs.

dont think any violence will help at the moment as it could stop them altogether.

Right chaps,

I didn't buy/ sell anything here so am not going through what the shortchanged or non delivered among you are, but I have to say that as tempting as a fantasy of retribution or revenge may be in order that you get your stuff/ money...talk of this kind needs to be curtailled and if needs be, plod needs to be involved.

Kicking in doors or threats may well get you somewhere personally (and may well backfire - especially in Portsmouth) but WILL harm this site and all it stands for and that is a bad thing.

I know talk of this kind goes a fair way to making one feel better about being 'done over' but not on here. Here we must do things by the book and abide by the code. That's just the rules.

If needs be, a 'getting the police involved' thread should be started and any information/ progress/ lack of progress should be updated there. Public, official and within the boundaries.

I'm not meaning this to be over serious as I'm sure talk of 'lynch mobs' isn't really that likely, and just serves to make people feel better - which i entirely understand, but it isn't the way the site can be seen to behave and should be toned down.

So, anyone involved plod yet?

New thread needed?

Lets try and get this sorted and move on.

Back