Retrobike National Event Series: Cannock 12-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bensherman":2r0fzypz said:
Is this open to everyone? If so can I come? What time this normally finish and do I have to wear a helmet?

Cheers

Matt

As far as I can gather, all retrobike members are welcome at these events.

I don't think you'll be forced to wear a helmet but I'd definately recommend it after the last ride I went on with some of these guys (link below).

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=121245

Yup, everyone is welcome to join RB rides. Wearing a helmet is highly recommended though.

I'll be there. :cool:

Bensherman":3ckvebx7 said:
Is this open to everyone?
Yes, will be good to have you along.
What time this normally finish....
After riding Follow the Dog in the morning we'll stop for a spot of lunch and then ride again afterwards. We'll finish before dark.
.....and do I have to wear a helmet?
Yes

As Ed says please wear a helmet, its not that we want a nanny state or anything like that, its just common sense.

As some of you may be aware I crashed last year and knocked myself out cold, without any doubt the helmet I was wearing and the prompt actions of those riding with me saved me from serious injury.

sinnett177":17s3q3sv said:
As Ed says please wear a helmet, its not that we want a nanny state or anything like that, its just common sense.

As some of you may be aware I crashed last year and knocked myself out cold, without any doubt the helmet I was wearing and the prompt actions of those riding with me saved me from serious injury.

Oh - we remember it well Mark! As luck would have it the OH has a scout event he's helping with in the Cotswolds so I get a "guilt free pass"

I'll come and do Follow the Dog and see how I go before commiting to the afternoon - I'll be the one putting the brakes on the proceedings mincing round the tricky bits and getting in the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back