South Midlands bike ride (hopefully monthy!!)

which Date for ride?

• 9th of Jan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th Jan

• 23rd Jan

• 30th Jan

• Total voters

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Here goes lets get a date in the diary :cool:

I could do the 9th but would rather a later Sunday in the month as could get a recce route sorted without getting stuck on the day.

Im kind of getting the impression that everyone is worrying about fitness? so maybe more of a social meet rather than a killer loop!! :cool:

Blockley sounds like a good starting place then maybe we can move around to ride everyone`s local loops every month?

Let me know your thoughts

I voted last Sun of the month - only 'cause the last Sunday of the month is easy to remember.

Am up for a ride before then though. :D

ahh fellas, im no good at making decisions, any day is good for me but if you make me choose i will :cry: :cry: the one after the 9th is probably best for me, but any is cool ;)
my local loop is flat boring canal, but there are some good pubs and cafes on the route and lots of lady joggers by the university :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: which is always a highlight, for me at least :oops: there is also a 20 mile or 40 mile alternative, good for fitness, but my brother has accompanied me on a bonafide commuter so its not really mountain biking, i think a social relaxed thing sounds just the deal ;)

Chris":1iabe630 said:
I'm off to siberia on the 15th so won't be riding anywhere for a while :(

What have you done to deserve that? Forget to put a price in the for sale forum?

Daj - actually the 16th would be better for me :oops: sorry for messing up your poll.

Also don't forget honcc opens tomorrow at 10:00H

Adrian

Sorry for lack of input been preoccupied with a landy purchase thats been causing a few issues already ....Nothing major just no headlamps working and its my work wagon for Tuesday :roll:

hopefully be all back to normal soon enough with stress levels and what the heck have i brought be gone :roll:

Hello nevada,

Got to be honest with you , had some rubbish things going on and it hasn't been long enough since our family has had a rubbish time. Having a enjoyable rest at the moment and don't even own a bike!! Have to admit watching tour of flanders sunday has wetted the appetite !!

Drop Chris a line he is the area coordinator and only up the road maybe he would like to take it up?

Cheers

Dave

Nevada and myself are heading out for a bimble sunday morning if anyone fancies it? slow pace with a pint at the end :D

Rough location blockley/snowshill in the Cotswolds, anyone interested can add further details

Back