GT CARBON LOBO.

Eddie_The_Head":2qz803m1 said:
I will be very interested to see what it looks like when you get it back post some pic's soon so i can drool over it but as i said i love it as it is :cool:

Cheers ;)
I'll miss the current set up a bit, but hey, if I dont like the XC set up it can always go back! :LOL:
It'll be done fairly soon, cus I'm taking it to the Ale Wobble 17/18 November. Will post pics just as soon as possible.
You should come along with us to the Wobble, it'll be a blast! :cool:

Where is the Ale Wobble ?? as the missus wants to book up a few days hol before we have too do the "THE FAMILY CHRISTMAS GET TOGETHER" sounds like it could be a lot of fun :LOL:
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":20dk0d5b said:
Eddie_The_Head":20dk0d5b said:
I will be very interested to see what it looks like when you get it back post some pic's soon so i can drool over it but as i said i love it as it is :cool:

Cheers ;)
I'll miss the current set up a bit, but hey, if I dont like the XC set up it can always go back! :LOL:
It'll be done fairly soon, cus I'm taking it to the Ale Wobble 17/18 November. Will post pics just as soon as possible.
You should come along with us to the Wobble, it'll be a blast! :cool:

Just thought i would stick a few more newer pictures of the old girl on so you can take a better look ;)

Attachments

• DSC00114[1].JPG
    DSC00114[1].JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,404
  • DSC00115[1].JPG
    DSC00115[1].JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,404
  • DSC00113[1].JPG
    DSC00113[1].JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,404
  • DSC00116[1].JPG
    DSC00116[1].JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,404
Eddie_The_Head":3p2axi63 said:
Just thought i would stick a few more newer pictures of the old girl on so you can take a better look ;)

Please, you're killing me....

Will be happy if my STS DS ends up looking half as good as that, although it won't have the cred of original components (doing a modern build).

Yikes :shock: sorry dude don't wanna upset ya !!! one thing i will say though you have got an STS i sold mine as i said a while back and it's killing me trying to find one to replace it i think that has to be the stupid'est thing i ever did..... :( Although i have just bought an LTS-1 it need a lot of TLC but it will take my mind of the STS for a while.....But as soon as i see one come up on ebay it's coming to live with me i will post some pic's of my old STS and of my new LTS-1 soon as i can once again sorry dude i love ya really :D :D :D
ashes_mtb":2fcefo8d said:
Eddie_The_Head":2fcefo8d said:

Please, you're killing me....

Will be happy if my STS DS ends up looking half as good as that, although it won't have the cred of original components (doing a modern build).

Mine has needed a lot of tlc too. It had lived a fairly hard life and had a blown shock and a bit of slop in the pivots, in addition to the normal marks and scratches.

Managed to get a replacement NOS shock cheap, and am replacing all the bushes with BETD bearings. Expensive proposition given poor Aussies are on the receiving end of the unfavourable exchange rate.

Have managed to find someone who makes polish suitable for carbon fibre (Maxima), and have sourced NOS sticker set so it should look pretty schmick when done.

I'm a little concerned about whether its big enough for me (I'm 6.3"), so the frame could end up being for sale...

Oh dear sounds like a lot of cash coming out of your pocket but think about it this way just think how coooooooooool it's gonna look when it's done.I have a mixture of new and retro rides and i don't think anything i have or had (with the exception of the LOBO) has ever looked or felt as good as an STS :p Mind you if it is too small for you once it's done i would always be willing too give it a home for you :LOL: ;) .But i hope it all works out for you i am just dying to see it....... :cool: :cool: .

looking good :)

Kinda regretting selling my old lts now...

Attachments

• ebay.lts (Medium).jpg
    ebay.lts (Medium).jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 1,370
:shock: :shock: :shock: Oooooh s**t that is hot and you sold it :cry: damn i am hurting for you :cry: But just seeing it makes me :D got to admit there is something about a white LTS more than any other colour..........
speedplay":2ypab8rk said:
looking good :)

Kinda regretting selling my old lts now...

Back