Harry Quinn - and an American cousin

Rod_Saetan":2rnk76l4 said:
legrandefromage":2rnk76l4 said:
any complaints about the stem will result in matching yellow cables

I dont like the stem (I really dont, but I do think you should put yellw cables on. That and new tyres, seatpost and chainring bolts plus sorting the saddle angle and itll be peachy. In my humble, ocassionally misguided, opinion.

legrandefromage":2rnk76l4 said:
built up for testing - Deore LX/DX - nothing set in stone although any complaints about the stem will result in matching yellow cables

see above - just built up to see if it was going to be too small, or not.

it's kinda moving onto the more modern geometry
no where as impressive as your green monster thing

i cant see you keeping it

mikee":nyi1wpsj said:
it's kinda moving onto the more modern geometry
no where as impressive as your green monster thing

i cant see you keeping it

We'll see - I have a 'feeling' and besides, something is disappearing to make space and donate some parts.

built

a lot of trainee frame builders did there time in the 70s and 80"s with quinn, and went onto become very well respected frame builders themselves, im sure you know this , thats a very nice frame, with sum special touches, whilst having a traditional approach too, i cant see there being many of them still out there, and am confident there werent hundreds to begin with. i feel thats quite a find and would build it into a special bike....!!!!! i like it lgf well done, have you tried it yet, does it fit...????? i love the fact, that the frame is in such good original condition, with no dramas.....have you managed to source new decals yet...?

I love that - understated and cool - apart from the yellow!

Intrigued by what might be "disappearing"!
Tell us more!

well - the 'disappeared' have donated their parts to:

Just waiting on a Tioga t-bone stem

initial ride promises a fast responsive frame and quite a light bike

Attachments

• Quinn update.jpg
    Quinn update.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 2,015
Looking good. Some white 520's wouldn't look amiss on your creation.

PD-M520-W.jpg

Back