Road Riders

:LOL: I was hoping that Fife one would be running. Any ken on the club/ride Rob?

Ive never done a Sportive but up until the crap weather hit I was doing those kinda distances most saturday on my tod.
Kinross area isn't bad either :)
It says its a inaugural event but I can ask around, Ive got access to local
knowledge ;)

I meant the fife century road club. No details if its running this year.

Fife Century Road Club are planning to hold the 2010 Reliability Trials based on previous runs detailed below. ALL WELCOME. Signing on from 9 am. Runs will leave Falkland Village Hall from 9:30. The 63 mile run could be divided into a number of groups according to ability. NB These will start at 09:30 Signing-on for trials will be open from 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. and certificates awarded to all who finish. Entry fee is £5 (£2 for under 12s) and includes soup, stovies, sandwiches and full spread of home baking wit

I could do a 60miler with a bit of trainning and a day or two to recover so long as its easy to get to the start finish point. Dont have a road bike and nearest I'd get would be a slick tyred mtb.

kaiser":3fiyu101 said:
I meant the fife century road club. No details if its running this year.

Fife Century Road Club are planning to hold the 2010 Reliability Trials based on previous runs detailed below. ALL WELCOME. Signing on from 9 am. Runs will leave Falkland Village Hall from 9:30. The 63 mile run could be divided into a number of groups according to ability. NB These will start at 09:30 Signing-on for trials will be open from 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. and certificates awarded to all who finish. Entry fee is £5 (£2 for under 12s) and includes soup, stovies, sandwiches and full spread of home baking wit

V I can find out about that no bother ;)

I may get a road bike this year, need to try something, aint getting out on the MTB enough :oops:

Always thought roadbikes are fine, it's all the dic*heads in cars trying to kill you that spoils it a tad :roll:

Might try to ressurrect the threat of an Arran loop in Jan or Feb if anyones interested.

the couple that run some of the fife century events ,jill and graham barclay
are nice folk

a lot of the other fife c guys(not all) are a bit ...well ....you know

mikee":3vyzavbb said:
the couple that run some of the fife century events ,jill and graham barclay
are nice folk

a lot of the other fife c guys(not all) are a bit ...well ....you know

Up their own asses :LOL:

Latest posts

Back