The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I read someone would be after some wheels and I happen to have some I could stand living without.
What would these trade for?
Used, in good condition (straight, no wobbles), a little play on the rear hub.

M031SpinergySpox1.jpg

M031SpinergySpox2.jpg

M031SpinergySpox3.jpg

Thanks for your input!

johnnyp3000":1l6927ti said:
Hi I need space so sadly need to get rid of this:: I have someone offering me £200 is that enough? I feel like it would be worth a bit more in parts, or should i just take the 200 notes? Thank you

The bike has:

Deore hydraulic disk brakes

Marzocchi junior-t forks with 170mm travel, super plush and recently serviced with new oil.

I bought a BRAND NEW manitou 4-way rear shock providing 6.5" rear wheel travel at a cost of £120, and it has barely been ridden since.

Dmr pedals.

Shimano cranks with 2 rings and rock guard

lx rear mech.

X-lite G-force handlebars and saddle.

Lx rapidfire shifters.

Tioga Dh tyres.

Sunn Mammoth rear wheel and new front wheel (can't remember the make, but it is good quality and has deore hub)

deffinatly break it into parts i managed to get 200 just for my gemini frame :D

Don't know to post here or elsewhere but was wondering how much a decent condition XT m737 chainset/crank would cost to buy? Basically I want to swap my LX chainset for an XT.

Cheers

Matt

Bensherman":plk4a4gt said:
Don't know to post here or elsewhere but was wondering how much a decent condition XT m737 chainset/crank would cost to buy? Basically I want to swap my LX chainset for an XT.

Cheers

Matt

Be patient and you are bound to find one dirt cheap. If you need it sooner than later, you'll pay $60 to $80 USD for good condition used one, complete with rings, on ebay.

GoldenEraMTB":1wk3p6m4 said:
Bensherman":1wk3p6m4 said:

Cheers

Matt

Be patient and you are bound to find one dirt cheap. If you need it sooner than later, you'll pay $60 to $80 USD for good condition used one, complete with rings, on ebay.

Yeah thats about right. I got a great deal on here for my first (on my kili) for £45 with 3 decent rings, and just last week paid £18 deliever for some crank arms only which look decent enough condition frmo the pics.

I have a '93 Specialized Rockhopper and have been looking to upgrade the rigid forks to suspension so I can endure some more punishing trails.

The long and the short of it is that I've decided that I'll be better off buying a decent secondhand bike rather than trying to upgrage, although I'll be seriously sorry to see it go.

Any ideas how much you think it'll fetch?

It's red with yellow logo's. It's in good condition, but I couldn't describe it as pristine. It hasn't been abused and has done very little off-roading, so only has a few minor dinks and scratches. The most notible defect (and I'm embarassed to say this) is that there is some paint wear on the top rail from where my paper round bag used to rub).

If there's good interest then I'll get some pictures posted. The general spec can be found on bikepedia:

www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.a ... &Type=bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back