JOIN THE ORANGE "CLOCKWORK" CLUB,show your bikes!

Very nice. When I first glimpsed the Syncros stuff I was thinking that they would look out of place but the bike looks very purposeful and classy witht the Syncros bits. I like it. :cool:

the_duke":1m0onx15 said:
That paintjob is awesome! And have to agree that the Syncros forks are the nuts too!

Where abouts are those paint guys in Bristol btw?

mr duke, the address for the boys at graphic shack are..:- Unit 7 trubodys yard, 121 london road, bridgeyate, bristol, bs30 5js.

i hope this helps.

gm1230126":1j78ttd1 said:
Tange Infinity tubed bike that's Legendary? Most companies used that tubing spec between 450+600 for a complete mid-level Exage or STX to LX mix bike.

your quite right....lol,....its quite mad, really, but your observation doesnt change the fact, that this was the model that gave "orange" its "real" start in life, and give orange the cult following it has....!!!!! the "QUOTE" at the begining of this thread............

Lester and Steve, founders of Orange mountain bikes (and both on the british team in1987), made a statement dacades ago......(quote)...."the CLOCKWORK has gone on to achieve LEGENDARY status", this was said and sent to print shortly after the clockwork orange debued at the british championships in 1989, taking first place!!!!!!!!

........was not mine but printed in m.b.u.k and then later used in print for there press releases and even there catalogue.

to sum in the u.k, in late 88/89, when mountain biking here was still in its infancy as a sport , this was for many reasons an affordable quality bike, and was only availiable with lx,dx,or xt. For me back then my choices "were" different, the reason it was built now..... was a simple desire to satisfy a question, as i have said......but regardless of what the price, personally i still feel that my own quote below is pretty accurate........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow all of your bikes are examples of resto perfection- amazing and even given it is absolutely wrong, the hite rite still looks cool and the crowning glory is the syncros, it is sicktastic.

Back