Tuesday morning breakfast club.

It doesnt overlook the river, that one was shut, the Ropery is that really long building near Tescos.

The arrows breaks where we went into the middle, found a chippy and cafe but didn't fancy leaving our bikes outside in the middle of Baa'un.

lONG%20WAY%20TO%20FIND%20FOOD.JPG

Nice to see you got a ride in too.

Back between 2006 and 2008 I used to work in the Ropewalk and spent a fair bit of time skiving over cups of coffee in the cafe.
I also spent about six months camping at the Silver Birches campsite just across the road too whilst commuting back home at the weekends.

I used to ride and run across the bridge and along the south bank too. Occasionally got over to Raywell and up to Dalby on summer evenings as well.

I used to work across the region all the way from Bridlington in the north, over to Goole in the west and down to over to Scunny and Grimsby too.
Still get over to Hull every now and then with work.

drystonepaul":yxuaibu3 said:
Back between 2006 and 2008 I used to work in the Ropewalk and spent a fair bit of time skiving over cups of coffee in the cafe.
I also spent about six months camping at the Silver Birches campsite just across the road too whilst commuting back home at the weekends.

The cafe was very nice, just a bit posh for bacon sarnies, more of a goats cheese and red pepper pannini with a mixed salad and light virgin olive oil and balsamic dressing type place (very nice it was too :) )

The Silver Birches site looked to be in a period of transition, with the diggers in, not your doing surely!

As usual the good company made up for the weather and as i said to the lads, taking positives, riding at 5mph on sheet ice and keeping balance must be good for riding skills.

paininthe":357fwdtv said:
drystonepaul":357fwdtv said:

The cafe was very nice, just a bit posh for bacon sarnies, more of a goats cheese and red pepper pannini with a mixed salad and light virgin olive oil and balsamic dressing type place (very nice it was too :) )

The Silver Birches site looked to be in a period of transition, with the diggers in, not your doing surely!

As usual the good company made up for the weather and as i said to the lads, taking positives, riding at 5mph on sheet ice and keeping balance must be good for riding skills.

The toasted fruit bread was lovely and so was the Hot Chocolate which made a change from my normal coffee.

I see Hull didn't loose at football either, was it any warmer in the stadium ?

your annotated map of barton still makes me laugh!

i am missing a saddle and post. hope its in the back of chris' car

Back