Warwickshire ride

SMD

Dirt Disciple
Hi, anyone near me (Stratford on Avon) up for a ride out in the New Year?
Got both MTB and road bike. Fitness level improving after 15 years break, now up to 50 miles on the road at about 15mph ave.

I am not far up the road in Stow on the Wold, Have been very lazy since the wobble so pretty unfit at the moment but thinking of seeing if maybe we can get a once a month ride going? got some nice routes around here now. Sadly lacking a road bike at the moment and only got a modern bouncer until i build another retro ..... But sure deff up for riding :D

Thanks for the reply daj, we'll make a plan for a jaunt soon then. Sunday mornings are best for me, but can do other days.

count me in fella's not a million miles away, but after being seriously embarrassed going uphills at the chicken chaser by them lovely northernish blokes i really need to work on my fitness :oops: :oops: :oops:

cool , Maybe Nevada will come out too? There is also a chap in the village that I spoted on a Marin indian fire trial thats keen to get out and CAS is up for a ride in the new year. :cool:

cool cool, it might be an idea to name a date and then work towards it too, as i know that things can drift otherwise and is it me or are we midlanders a bit unorganised :oops: :oops: :oops: ;)

happy to ride modern or retro, but i dont do road ;) erm or uphills for that matter

daj":oz8awm1o said:
cool , Maybe Nevada will come out too? There is also a chap in the village that I spoted on a Marin indian fire trial thats keen to get out and CAS is up for a ride in the new year. :cool:

Daj - yeah I'm in - let me know when/where. It's going to be muddy!!!

So lets try for a date then !
I can make any Sunday for the foreseeable.
Meeting up somewhere near Stow daj?

sundays are good for me also, will have difficulty getting any rides in for a while , so a relatively gentle build up fitness type ride would be good for me, how about the 9th of January then?

Back