Rock Lobster Expert 1994

Just found this thread, after voting for it on BOTM.

Lovely paint job and a great story behind it. Definitely need to be ridden, although I can understand you being precious after all the effort of restoring it.

Should be a lovely ride, can't beat some retro steel!

Well done and now you've done one I give it about six months until yous tart another build...its damn addictive. :D

Yeah! Guess it won't be too long before I venture into another build...just got carried away with a SS Project overhaul, now shelved! Thankfully...

Just going to Winter Hack it instead...

So guess I will be keeping my eyes open, once the bank balance has corrected itself...

Cheers for all the comments & votes! Nothing was going to top Rojos Sex One though...

Cheers! Appreciate it...
I'm hoping to be out at the Turkey Twizzler alternative date...

Should be fitter & injury free by Feb.

I rebuilt 2 pairs. 1 pair were stripped off a pair of SL's & the other a pair of XC's. I got the SL Crown NOS from USA. Springs from USA & had outer legs recoated by a guy in Bristol. Decals from Gil_M...Oil damper was rebuilt by my Mate at his shop.

A labour of Love. I've rode it a few times, they move but dunno if I've got them dialed in yet? Need to get on a meet to pick a Judy Tech for input...

Nice, I've got an NTI '93/'94 Lobster frame I've had from new that I'm considering build options! Great inspiration and top build :cool:

Back