500g Mud Tyres

Black shark have been the babys for me for a looooooong time now. I tink they have been discontinued now but have seen plenty around do them in 1.5 and 2.1

Attachments

• 248.jpg
    248.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,032
Paul,

got some Conti Edge 1.9's - used for 10 miles but one pair too many to keep.

pm if interested.

Mud Tyres

Got a nice pair of Maxxis ADvantage in 2.0 they have a nice big volume, Kevlar bead and a chunky (typical Maxxis) self cleaning tread. They roll well too. Also a pair of Panarace XC Fire pro in 1.8 @ 450 gram, these roll really fast but have an agresive tread and bright red edges. Also a new pair of IRC Mibro (TNT) 1.95, ex-British team surplus stock-they use them, super fast rolling with ramped knobs, can be run at low pressures with the thicker side walls and still roll and clear well. pick of three really.

I got a pair of Panaracer Spikes going spare.

Surely the ultimate mud tyre.........

I've got a pair of IRC Mud Mads/1.95/folding that I'll put in For Sale when I get a pic organised. Used, but not much wear.

These have big, wide-spaced knobs and are great for grip and mud-shedding in seriously muddy conditions. Only selling because on the chalk downs hereabouts we rarely have quite enough mud to really need them. But I expect this is what's wanted up north.

Back