GT CARBON LOBO.

Eddie_The_Head":2gc81qbt said:
love what you did with the triple crown forks first time i have seen that

Thanks for the comments :cool:
Its been like for a few years, so its time for a change. Its currently making its way back to my old sponsor Pauls Cycles, Dereham for minor surgery, to take on a more XC look (single crown forks, straight bars etc). I'm really into my XC riding at the mo, hence the recent addition of the Avalanche to my shed :D , but I still love my RTS so want to keep riding it as well. Triple clamps are a bit of an overkill for constant XC.
I'll post some pics when it comes back, update my gallery and readers bikes thread.
My parents have just been up to collect it because they live 10mins from Pauls Cycles, so I've entrusted them to sort it for me.........could be interesting!!! :LOL:

speedplay":3ajfalkr said:
my rts1 is going on ebay shortly, will be interested in what it goes for...

That is a sweet bike, I looked at it on readers bikes.
I love how you've kinda got the original look back. That is what I'm going for (see note above).
Be useful to know what you achieve for it on the 'bay; but if I owned it, I'd keep it cus its a beaut' :cool:

Love that bike why o why o why o why o why i could go on forever...........................would you sell that sexy thang ?? is all i can say it is nearly as sexy as my RTS and thats saying something ;) I think the late James Brown wrote a song about your bike "Sex machine" and i think he will turn in his grave if you part with that... :cry: :cry:
speedplay":2b45kk5g said:

Eddie_The_Head":1kb9pzfa said:
Love that bike why o why o why o why o why i could go on forever...........................would you sell that sexy thang ?? is all i can say it is nearly as sexy as my RTS and thats saying something ;) I think the late James Brown wrote a song about your bike "Sex machine" and i think he will turn in his grave if you part with that... :cry: :cry:
speedplay":1kb9pzfa said:

Ive always wanted one....now I've had one!

Time for something else....have just bought a cannondale super v...;)

Strange you and me seem to be going in opposite directions i have come from Cannondale super v's to GT's still got a lush super v 1000FR just adore the super v's got any pics i would love to see it. :D
speedplay":3of9xb1u said:
Eddie_The_Head":3of9xb1u said:
speedplay":3of9xb1u said:

Eddie_The_Head":1av0lpou said:
Strange you and me seem to be going in opposite directions i have come from Cannondale super v's to GT's still got a lush super v 1000FR just adore the super v's got any pics i would love to see it. :D
speedplay":1av0lpou said:
Eddie_The_Head":1av0lpou said:
speedplay":1av0lpou said:

It just arrived today.....watch this space..

I will be very interested to see what it looks like when you get it back post some pic's soon so i can drool over it but as i said i love it as it is :cool:
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":3ejh34fb said:
Eddie_The_Head":3ejh34fb said:
love what you did with the triple crown forks first time i have seen that

Thanks for the comments :cool:
Its been like for a few years, so its time for a change. Its currently making its way back to my old sponsor Pauls Cycles, Dereham for minor surgery, to take on a more XC look (single crown forks, straight bars etc). I'm really into my XC riding at the mo, hence the recent addition of the Avalanche to my shed :D , but I still love my RTS so want to keep riding it as well. Triple clamps are a bit of an overkill for constant XC.
I'll post some pics when it comes back, update my gallery and readers bikes thread.
My parents have just been up to collect it because they live 10mins from Pauls Cycles, so I've entrusted them to sort it for me.........could be interesting!!! :LOL:

Back