Man who had sex with bike in court

Then again i was on the Soulcraft website last night perving over the ss frames and i did feel warm under the colar!

So maybe i should just order my internet bride er sorry frame and see if she er it has the same feelings for me!

Al, slowly loosing grip of reality.

orange71":5qrujtps said:
If you look at the actual article they use a photo of a GT....

I can half understand then...... :LOL:

Would have to be an RTS or Zasker though :cool:

On a more serious note it shows how strange our sex laws in the UK are.
Some surprising stuff is illegal if you have a close look!

pinguwin":1qp17mu1 said:
Geez, I hate to say this but what was the problem here. He was in a room, with a closed and locked door. If he shouldn't have been there then charge him with trespassing but he was in private and no one failed to give consent.

If I walked into that room after unlocking the door, I'd say, "Excuse me!!" (remember Fast Times at Ridgemont High :shock: ) Go downstairs and over lunch say, "You know, I saw the strangest thing this morning...."

Pinguwin
we were discussing this on F=88 the other day, if you follow the link on Monday, October 15, 2007 blog entry at ridetrash(nsfw) you'll find that the laws are quite different in the states and canada.though there are some really odd laws in the US regarding sex.

and agreed,while weird i dont think he's guilty of any real crime.

ymmv

I'm only asking why a man may not have sex with something material and a woman has material stuff in her closet with wich she can play everytime....

Or is this something to think about after a few beers...:)

Latest posts

Back