Bars, seatposts, grips, saddle and rear mech. Sale or swap?

Tazio

MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Got a few bits to clear out here. All prices include postage

Ritchey Comp flat bars. Slight sweep back, 6061 Double butted. Very nice in great condition. Black with very slight marks from levers etc being used so would be covered up. 580mm width, standard diameter, very light. £15 SOLD

X-Lite G-force risers in a pewter type of ano finish, 7075 aluminium. A few marks but perfectly usable and light. Cut to 580mm wide as the standard width feels like cowhorns! £10.

Outland lock on grips. Hardly any usage on them and not even slightly worn. Perfect codition, black with gold lock ons. Very bling. £8

Sell Italia Expedia saddle in A1 condition. Black with yellow and red logo and blue cloth corners. I find it pretty comfy in the few miles I did on it before I replaced it with a Flite. £10. SOLD

Easton EA50 seatpost, 26.8mm x 350mm. The bottom 170mm has insertion marks but the top is pretty good with just some scratching to the logo. £10 SOLD

No name carbon fibre seatpost 27.2mm x 400mm. No brand and I've chucked the packaging. Silly lightweight seatpost very slight insertion marks, but otherwise excellent. I paid £40 a few months ago so looking for £15. SOLD

Shimano Deore rear mech, mega 9 long cage. I can't remember the Shimano code for it but it's a decent reliable mech in pretty good condition. £10.

Apologies if the photos are a bit rubbish but I had to use my phone as my camera is in my work and no way am I going in on my time off..

Attachments

• bars and grips.jpg
    bars and grips.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 2,132
  • Selle.jpg
    Selle.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 2,132
  • Easton EA50.jpg
    Easton EA50.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 2,132
"No name carbon fibre seatpost 27.2mm x 400mm. No brand and I've chucked the packaging. Silly lightweight seatpost very slight insertion marks, but otherwise excellent. I paid £40 a few months ago so looking for £15."

Yes please, how would you like paying?

I'm also open to swaps.

I need 7 speed right hand rapidfire shifter, plain black lock ons, 31.6 seatpost in silver.

Or WHY.

mr-bump.jpg

Back