East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

so what shall we do tomorrow? My preference is charnwood, macclesfield, cannock in that order. Will go with general consensus though of course. Would like to be out all day even if it means two venues.

John couldn't find a daylight Charnwood route that he felt worked, so how about Macclesfield then? Forecast shows it as overcast but dry, as opposed to Cannock which is down for drizzle.
Feel too full of chocolate to ride anywhere :oops:

although i have done a lot of day time rides with simon in charnwood. Shall i ask him if he can put together something?

ok. All arranged. Simon has agreed to lead a charnwood ride a.m. Meet car park in woodhouse eaves at 9 30. Then pub lunch and another ride probably ticknall p.m.

Well, here it is in all its glory :D

2vvkxsi.jpg

Nothing for December...did anyone take a table shot of the meal? You could just get a picture of the restaurant from google images and have a caption underneath "The Indian Restuarant, yesterday" like they do in Viz!

How was mondays ride? I went out in Yorkshire and it was still really icy and hard packed. Went out today and it was a mud fest...come back winter, all is forgiven!

Back