Tuesday morning breakfast club.

chrisv40":2tdf8vty said:
Any singlespeed tensioners lying around Andy?
only the one that's fitted to the KHS at the mo, sorry!

It may end up for sale later on in the year, depends on how my search for a nice M735 rear mech goes, so I'll let you know when it's free

left some fliud in my camelbak............after rememberence ride :oops: ,its frozen!!!! left it in front of the radiator till morning,hopefully itll be cleanable and usable lol

Sorry chris forgot to reply to your text. I'll try and remember a tensioner

feck, 9:00am... arse.
was thinking 10am.
looks at clock. looks at coffee I just boiled as I've just got out of bed.

looks at weather, no snow but rain and it looks very wet.
bugger it, better get ready quick <yawn>

THE CAFE WAS CLOSED!

How very dare they.

Good to see everyone and especially to see paul on a different bike again! Don't think i've seen you on the same bike twice yet.

Ginner sends his apologies for being a wuss but has declared himself winner in the retro v modern downhill challenge.

I've got home and rachel's not well so i get to play in the shed today! Hoping to have the cruiser and diamondback rideable by the end of the day. Here's to hoping.

Hope Ginner is ok Dave he wasnt looking too good when you left, we rode right round Barton looking for somewhere to eat and eventually got directions to a cafe at the fishing lakes, a mile or so later we found it and it was closed too :evil:

Rode back into Barton along the Humber bank and finally found the Old Ropery cafe which was open :D

Slightly warmer and fuller we headed back across the bridge to the cars and called it a day.

Great to see everyone and hopefu;;y we can get a bit longer ride in at the weekend.

I got very cold near the end, so cold in my toes that the cold water in the house was to hot for them :LOL:
anyways, after a shower, chicken soup and crisps, a little nap looking after the children ;) The rides done some good :D

Of course the Cafe was actually just around the corner, nr Tescos, from where you left us in the cars :roll: Must remember that.

A few pics to round it off.
(larger here http://picasaweb.google.com/bensimmo/Li ... directlink even larger if you pm me for one )

P1030689.JPG

P1030690.JPG

P1030691.JPG

P1030692.JPG

P1030693.JPG

Is the ropery cafe the new thing that looks out over the river?

Those pics look like they are from different rides!

Just spoken to ginner. He's feeling better now. He got in, had a bath and some food then got his head down for an hour. Did him some good.

Is that cafe any good?

Back