1998 Fat Chance Bro Eddy- Small- Cham. Metallica- SOLD

SOLD to Mr_Ship----hope you like it, and do post a build thread---you'll have us all salivating!

Thanks for all the interest guys. I know where to come the next time I find an amazing frame that isn't my size!

i think that's gone to a good home, i think that will get a cool build from Mr Ship :cool:

but i am gutted it was too small for me :(

Dr S":15paxmfp said:
If Jonnyboy passes i'm all over this like a rash!!

PM on the way.

The BOI fork I sold you would be perfect, if you didn't already repaint it.
Oh, i see it sold; that was fast.

Been waiting for a small Fat to show up for a while now and of course it happens when i'm out riding ,gutted !! ...oh well at least i'll get to see mr_ship riding it !

For future reference for people, from CT 06511, USA to the UK this cost $52.50 to ship Priority Mail. It was an 8.5 lb package. If I recall, the frame itself is about 4.3 lb with the seat collar included.

The extremities got another round of padding, but this is basically how it looked before going out! Enjoy the frame, Mr Ship!

Attachments

• broeddy.jpg
    broeddy.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,191
yo-Nate-y":1wwvuqrl said:
For future reference for people, from CT 06511, USA to the UK this cost $52.50 to ship Priority Mail. It was an 8.5 lb package. If I recall, the frame itself is about 4.3 lb with the seat collar included.

The extremities got another round of padding, but this is basically how it looked before going out! Enjoy the frame, Mr Ship!

but did you put a spacer in between the rear dropouts?

;) nice work. Rates can vary a bit, but that's about as cheap as it gets, and it's a small frame. A couple inches here or there, and you are looking at a few more dollars. Also, make sure your post office takes exact measurements. Some, of the not so diligent, postal workers like inputing the max numbers without whipping out the good ole tape measure. Not cool.

Back