FS Mavic 717 rim

Do you need any other rims as a swap? 36 hole 317 for example...? :)

Really wish I'd stocked up on these when the shop down the road had them at £17! :shock: :(

Anything else you're looking for before I do the cheeky offer thing...? ;) :LOL: Not coming to Cannock for the rescheduled Twizzler or passing through the Midlands or NorthWest anytime soon? Just checking all options to save anything I can... :oops: ;) :LOL:

elPedro666":1s0ja8yf said:
Do you need any other rims as a swap? 36 hole 317 for example...? :)

Really wish I'd stocked up on these when the shop down the road had them at £17! :shock: :(

Anything else you're looking for before I do the cheeky offer thing...? ;) :LOL: Not coming to Cannock for the rescheduled Twizzler or passing through the Midlands or NorthWest anytime soon? Just checking all options to save anything I can... :oops: ;) :LOL:

Been thinking. Sorry need ££ only

That's fair enough, can't argue with £££s! :cool:

Howsabout twenty of them, might that do the trick...? No panic at all if we're likely to cross paths at any point :)

elPedro666":3v94063n said:
That's fair enough, can't argue with £££s! :cool:

Howsabout twenty of them, might that do the trick...? No panic at all if we're likely to cross paths at any point :)

As this is a brand new rim never been used. The choice is either £25 from me or £40 from CRC. I know which i'd pay ;)

:LOL:
Difficult to argue when you put it like that! But I was just thinking of putting it aside as a spare so I figured 50/50 whether I do something stupid with one of the current pair... :oops: :LOL:

Sure somebody will be very grateful for it (and I'll muller one on a hidden drainage ditch next ride out & be kicking myself!) :LOL:

Back