Fixie, Fixed, Single Speed - you get the gist!

Thanks Jon,

If you can PM me a list of better still a list with pics to this email that would be great. What size is the frame (c-t and effective tt)?

m.poilu(AT)tiscali.co.uk

Right, I've spoken to my parents and they are getting a list of bits together. I'll post this as soon as I get it; should be tomorrow.
We looking at 2 frames (1 track/1 grass track) with forks, some bars, wheels and track specific cranks. They will try and provide as much info as possible (makes, measurements etc).
They are also doing some photos for me, but I wont be able to upload these until Monday as I will be doing this from work. I am on dial-up at home at the moment having just moved house and still waiting for broadband :(

Grass Track Frame and Forks in yellow (make unknown), seatpost to headset 21", downtube to crank 22.5", bottom bracket included.

Track frame, Columbus tubing, in white with blue/pink/green 'flicked' paint and chrome forks, Miche chainrings/cranks 165mm/50 tooth, Sachs chain, Campagnolio headset, Selle Italia Turbo saddle, Cinelli stem/bars 125mm, headset to seatpost 20", downtube to crank 22"

Wheels:
700c tubular
Front - Mavic 36 spoke with Maillard hub
Rear - As above with 15 tooth fixed sproket
Front - Mavic 36 spoke with Miche hub
Front - Arc En Ciel 24 spoke Super Champion with Campagnolio Record hub QR fixing
Rear - As above with close ratio 6 speed block (13,14,15,16,17,18 tooth)
700c tyre
Front - Alesa Alloy with Exage hub QR fixing
Front - Mavic 231 Profile PSP low-pro wheel with Deore LX hub

Cranksets:
Unknown make, made in France, 170mm cranks, 45 tooth ring
TA, made in France, 170mm cranks, 47 tooth ring
Shimano 600, 170mm cranks, Biopace 42 tooth ring

Chainrings:
Unknown make 52 tooth, 66 tooth, Miche 48 tooth

Fixed Sprokets:
15 tooth x3, 17 tooth x1

Photos to follow on Monday

Max
I'm just waiting for parents to come back to me with a few more measurements for you of the white track bike. Will post them just as soon as. I'm also going to see if they can email you the pics to your home email address, cus I see your quite interested (I see your note on the For Sale thread).
Will come back to you.
Cheers, Jon

Jon, many thanks for that. Can you thank them very much for taking all the time and trouble over the pics and dimensions. Unfortuantely the frame is not the right size for me.

I will post a few pics for you here and pass this link onto the London Fixed Gear forum - http://www.londonfgss.com/discussions/1/ - I am sure some of the guys there will snap some of this stuff up.

Here we are:

xx1.jpg

xx2.jpg

xx3.jpg

xx4.jpg

xx5.jpg

Back