The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread

Right then. It's that time of year when we need to start thinking about 2011.
Along with supporting the Retrobike National Events Series, we'll be organising at least one ride each month at various places across the North West region. We'll also try to keep you up to date with what's going on in neighbouring regions too.

I've posted up a suggestions thread so you can put forward your ideas for where you want to ride next year.

All suggestions welcome of course.

Cheers

This is worth a look if you haven't seen it already:
The Retrobike Rides December Newsletter

A round up of all the events, in all the regions, which have been happening this month and what's planned for the future.

If there are any errors or typos then please let me know as I edited it...
Sarcasm and verbal abuse optional.
:D

drystonepaul":e4pu5spt said:
Anyone fancy a local ride instead?

Yes please, I have ridden my 2008 GT I-Drive to work all week so I need a retro ride, plus I have just finished my Kona Cindercone this evening.

Maybe the chap from Warrington (mikeekim89) would like to come also?

Sorry about the last minute :roll: but it's only just bin sorted out, Were having a ride round Guisborough woods tomorrow and with me being the resident local Its up to me too show everyone round.
Just thought id post in here as I,ve been very made to feel very welcome on the last couple of rides (me being a yorkie) with you all.
Here's a link http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=130321 Happy New Year :D :D

I've posted up the new 2011 NW&NWA Calendar here:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=973983

As you will see it includes the National Events series dates along with HoNC and Mountain Mayhem.

Regional ride dates and locations have been added by Mr K for North Wales and I've pencilled in some dates for rides in the North West too.

We'll firm up locations and details well in advance of these dates and link up to an announcement thread as usual.

Keep the suggestions coming for more rides too though.

Back