Recommend me a helmet please!

Well, I have a massive bonce. Thanks for the advice - I'll be trying on some of your suggestions soon!

djoptix":3b9p2w31 said:
Well, I have a massive bonce. Thanks for the advice - I'll be trying on some of your suggestions soon!

If it's massive then there are specific helmets for that outside of the normal range.
So measure to see if it really is massive ;)

L in the MET I bought (Veleno SIM) is 58 to 60cm, above that they have the predatore (similar design) and testagrossa a flatter design in XL size 61-64 cm
http://www.met-helmets.com/home.jsp?idrub=10631

Halfords have the giro hex among others
Also the bell venture is quite popular, there's the XLV (XL Venture) for those of the larger bonce
I ride with Giro Xen, E2
or a peakless Met Ippogrifo
Definitely try on as many as you can :)

Like they all said, try them on and find the comfiest. Most comfortable helmet I've ever used is a Limar, I've vad a couple and they've been great.

Tried a MET and just don't have a MET shaped head.

Specialized Tactic.
You can check all the magazines you like you wont read a bad report.
Doesn't move, great fit, all day comfort and thats me with a shaved head.

I've yet to find one of the buggers that fits properly. I try them on in the shop they seem fine, then as soon as I use it properly they seem uncomfy. I'm seriously considering a BMX style one.

Tazio":1mnjpabb said:
I've yet to find one of the buggers that fits properly. I try them on in the shop they seem fine, then as soon as I use it properly they seem uncomfy. I'm seriously considering a BMX style one.

Ask Mr Panda :)

RobMac":3rnwq6c2 said:
Tazio":3rnwq6c2 said:

Ask Mr Panda :)

Why? Has he got a funny shaped heid as well?

Back