in your opinion what is the.......

mmmmm...............loving this thread :LOL:
it really is my kinda read, this stuff
(it's like scants offical fat thread on another forum, i'll go back for a read every couple of days or so, like a well thumbed mag! :shock: )
to me a Grellow just about some's up all things Fat.
only seen one in the flesh, namely JV's

ti-fat-man":3fs2o7nd said:
mmmmm...............loving this thread :LOL:
it really is my kinda read, this stuff
(it's like scants offical fat thread on another forum, i'll go back for a read every couple of days or so, like a well thumbed mag! :shock: )

kinda amazes me how many views that thread has had. i'm glad FAT is still so well liked, if not loved :cool: ..it was a major prompt in doug starting the fatcogs site :)

Re: dave hemming

davehughes":2v1atbrw said:
a lad i know bought one of Dave Hemmings old Yeti ARC's and still rides it most days to work!

I did a training weekend with Pee-Wee Hemming and Clive 'Apollo' Gosling in the mid 90's, nice guys. Hemming had his Yo then, the one and only time I've ever been able to ride one :cry:

I do trust this guy does more than just ride the ARC to work!! You shouldnt be allowed to just use a Yeti as a hack bike, thats criminal!! :evil:

yep he does use it off road also dont worry, strange spec tho as i recall.

yep im amazed by this threads popularity too.

back onto the colour theme -

HOW DOES A MEDIUM WHITE YO WITH BLACK AND PINK DECALS IN MINT COND SOUND?? TEMPTED? :shock:

Best colour is a tricky one as there are absolutely loads that look fantastic but if pressed I'd have to say Grellow (with Aquafade a close second) as that was the one I coveted most.

And referring way back, I think RM was a hopeless (hapless?) Bond but agree that 'Live and Let Die' is by far the best Bond film with by far the best theme tune.

Two FAT restos by MTBR VRC members

fatcow1.jpg

monster1.jpg

I love the cow :) - but its no eddy , gotta say tho jez's does look the bolx and is probably the most recognized colourway but I always get drawn to the chameleon green with matching sus forks, just looks ........... cool

Back