To Funk or not to Funk

he also made a conventionally shapped frame :)

DSC_0373.jpg

neilll":2xlhe1lg said:
Yeah, quite nice.....what colours of nice anodised stuff would look nice on a green frame???

Personally....................just silver, frame like that don't need bling but at a push - Red.

stew-b said:
he also made a conventionally shapped frame :)

E-stay are :cool: Plus every time i hear 'Funk' i think E.
Buy the frame. If you don't 100% certain in a few days time or longer your catch your self saying 'wished i'd bought the Funk'

According to the cloths 'Fashion' people green & blue should never be mixed. But what do they know??
How about red ano? Or black?

tintin40":3cgu4hzw said:
E-stay are :cool: Plus every time i hear 'Funk' i think E.
Buy the frame. If you don't 100% certain in a few days time or longer your catch your self saying 'wished i'd bought the Funk'

Yeah I know....my first 'proper' MTB was a Saracen Traverse Comp (white frame, red forks...seen pic on here somewhere) and I only bought that cos I couldn't afford a Funk/Yeti/Rocky Mountain Cirrus at the time.

Been looking for a Cirrus ever since but this may well be better.... :?

neilll":3d3jfefb said:
WOW...HS33's on that blue Funk....now there's an idea (and I was thinking Graftons..... :? :? :? )

Graftons look pretty but magura's work, just make sure you fit a booster plate ;)

Yup.....I know how vicious Magura's are.....I have an original black set on my Pace and the twin carbon bridges on the RC36's are VERY neccessary.... :shock:

Saves tearing off the brake mounts.... ;)

Back