King Kahuna - Update - 8th December

u made cool

mate thats cool, very very cool, love the pauls, and the build and the quality.......big kona fan here.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!excellent :cool:

Re: u made cool

sinnerman":fwthucqq said:
mate thats cool, very very cool, love the pauls, and the build and the quality.......big kona fan here.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!excellent :cool:

Thanks very much :)

I've recently acquired a set of Pauls Motolites to go on as well :D

Cheers

Latest changes :roll:

Avid V's swapped for Pauls :) 4Ti pedals swapped for 2Ti :) and new xtr wheelset with black ceramic rims and black spokes :) Moots ti stem fitted and as it's 120mm I've swapped the Morati ti 'post (layback) for an in-line Syncros ti one ;) and I decided to go with the Hadley ti skewers rather than the Rastas :) - I think that's it.

A few (more) pics....

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels021.jpg

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels009.jpg

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels010.jpg

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels013.jpg

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels015.jpg

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels016.jpg

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels017.jpg

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels018.jpg

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels019.jpg

KKMootsPaulsxtrwheels020.jpg

Thoughts and comments always appreciated ;)

Cheers

Looks stunning! :cool:

Keep coming back to go through the pics as all the variations of forks etc are helping me no end decide how I want to build a Clark Kent F12 Ti frame I bagged this week... I'm def liking the ti finish and white SID's... I'll be highlighting with red Ano as well so hopefully if it looks half as good as yours it should turn out quite nice. :cool:

Cheers.

Alex Creasey":p8n7i686 said:

Keep coming back to go through the pics as all the variations of forks etc are helping me no end decide how I want to build a Clark Kent F12 Ti frame I bagged this week... I'm def liking the ti finish and white SID's... I'll be highlighting with red Ano as well so hopefully if it looks half as good as yours it should turn out quite nice. :cool:

Cheers.

Glad to be of service ;) :D

Have a look in my sig at the '94 DBR Axis TT, that had a bit of red ano on it ;) :)

Cheers

wadsy":16r2dtwf said:
Alex Creasey":16r2dtwf said:

Cheers.

Have a look in my sig at the '94 DBR Axis TT, that had a bit of red ano on it ;) :)

Cheers

Very interesting! I think I've got it sussed as to what I'm going to do.... SID's in white already ordered though :cool:

Many thanks :cool:

Alex Creasey":1kqjvehm said:
wadsy":1kqjvehm said:
Alex Creasey":1kqjvehm said:
Cheers.

Cheers

Very interesting! I think I've got it sussed as to what I'm going to do.... SID's in white already ordered though :cool:

Where are you getting your SIDs from? - with canti studs presumably?

wadsy":yu4pfy2f said:
Alex Creasey":yu4pfy2f said:
wadsy":yu4pfy2f said:
Alex Creasey":yu4pfy2f said:
Cheers.

Cheers

Where are you getting your SIDs from? - with canti studs presumably?

Noooo, admittedly I've gone modern for now. Rather than buying another set of wheels straight away will share the lightweight Spinergy Xyclones from one of my other bikes for the time being... Then maybe change a few bits and bobs later in the year and go back to canti's or V's and get some new wheels for this bike.

Back