Sussex Mini Meet in November

Wu-Tangled":3jcqbyhu said:
Er...I meant the 17th/ 18th.

Sorry, I'm getting drunk and having a retro ride with orange, healthy and a few others on the Real Ale Wobble that weekend.

Love the sound of the loop though, especially if its the ride that Joe posted pics of earlier this week.

Be very interested if you do another in December, as I'd be pushing it to get the 'Wifeport' signed 3 times in one month! ;)

Ah, should we make it another weekend from the ale wobble? Or just go with the w/e that is here?

Yup, it's part of the stuff Joe shot this week.

Oohh, this'll be cool.

And Chris, I always ride retro (it's a state of mind).

Wu-Tangled":3mu82zya said:

Mind and certainly in my case retro-body 1965 was not a bad year :LOL: My ribs still hurt from the peaks :shock: :(

Wu-Tangled":jx9dc6dt said:
Ah, should we make it another weekend from the ale wobble? Or just go with the w/e that is here?

Yup, it's part of the stuff Joe shot this week.

Dont move the ride, just do it again in December! ;)
Why not make it a pre-Christmas Retrobike bash??!!
I dont want to ride the Wu-Joe loop......I NEED to! :LOL:

tintin40":26ne9cpe said:
Wu-Tangled":26ne9cpe said:

Mind and certainly in my case retro-body 1965 was not a bad year :LOL: My ribs still hurt from the peaks :shock: :(

My ribd still hurt from laughing at Kev at the Peaks...

:D

As this is the same weekend as the real ale wobble, we can go for a post ride drink in the Black Rabbit, the beer in there is usually quite good.

TheGreenRabbit":10c3l143 said:
As this is the same weekend as the real ale wobble, we can go for a post ride drink in the Black Rabbit, the beer in there is usually quite good.

Right I'm confused.

I was (as I'm sure a few others were, presuming Beach Town LA meant Los Angeles, but I'm coming to the conclusion it means Little 'Ampton.

Correct?

Little Compton...you'll know the Black Rabbit then and that would make sense.

Drink may be ok but food's awful in there. Or was the last time i was subjected to it.

:D

Shall we make a deffo date then?

Sat or Sun people?

Yes Mr Wu its LittleHampton. In the summer I go to the Black Rabbit to have a post work pint by the river. Its also the best place to watch the fireworks from. I am easy for either day.

Back