boy"O"boy's feedback

Wow, look three posts in a row. :oops: :oops: :) People are gonna start to talk :LOL: :LOL:

Ben was in need of replacing a taco'd wheel, and I had a suitable replacement :cool: :cool:

Paid instantly, and once again a super smooth deal - glad I could get your bike back up and running for you...

Steve :cool:

Top fella in retrobike! Sold a pair of nos xt brake lever hoods for Ben, got an instant payment and comms were excellent!

Traded my neon Taperlites with Ben. Said I fancied some black bars so he sourced me a NOS Syncros bar for the swap! :shock: Very happy.
Friendly and easy to deal with as always. Boy'O'boy's one of the very best on retrobike and highly recommended as a trader. :D

Bought some bars from me. Excellent comms and instant payment from a nice chap... :D

Cheers...Nick

Pace

Boy "O" Boy, has just bought a bike off me and what a great guy to deal with, instant payment, great communication & a very friendly guy. Thankyou very much Ben.
:D :D :D

Ben bought a pair of XT pedals from me, and I haven't got anything but good to say of the man. Friendly, nice comms, fast payment - top notch RB:er!

Cheers

Major :D

Back