judy sl pictures and decal measurements

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I'm refurbing my newly acquired Judy sls from 1997, and have contacted gil for a shiny new set of decals (my set has none). Sadly he doesn't have the decals I need so this is my SOS to you all. I'm after pictures and measurements of the ones that are black and run down the leg of the fork/wrap round the circumference.

Could anyone take some detailed pics or point me in the direction of some? Google images has let me down as they are all too small to give gil the detail he needs.

If there seed other decals on the forks, pics and measurements of those would bec great too.

Thanks

Ian

I've just done myself a new set of the decals in the above link, so I have them on file in high res.

I've done the DH ones, but can easily change the colours for the SL's and then pass the file one.

I've printed them out myself on white glossy vinyl but I'm not sure how well they will last. So I'm not sure how Gil prints them but it might be best for him to actually produce them from my artwork?

I've been meaning to put up a post on my revival of the DH's I bought but not got round to it yet. Attached picture shows the decals in place.

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 2,461
Those are the ones I am after. Any chance I could borrow them and get a set printed?

Cheers

Ian

These ones -
judy_001_118.jpg

judy_002_197.jpg

Don't have any dimensions but may be of help.

Yeah course.

Drop me a pm with your email address and I'll fire you a copy over tonight.

Here are mt efforts at recolouring the DH versions as supplied by Nick (a big thank you to you). I don't have the right font for the SL text, but I don't think they look too bad. What do you think?

Attachments

• Judy-SL-Decals-Web.gif
    Judy-SL-Decals-Web.gif
    103 KB · Views: 2,390
Back