Lotus Sport 110

Nice to see this brochure, was there another lotus bikes one. This looks like a "lotus cars" brochure featuring the bike. I am sure there was a lotus bike brochure with some other lotus 110 images in. This was produced by british eagle, the uk distributor at the time. I dont think I have a copy of it myself.

"This looks like a "lotus cars" brochure" -you are probably right I got this in a freebie pack at a Lotus owners club day at Donington Park 1994 ish. I also remember seeing another 110 brochure too.[/quote]

does anyone remeber the bbc's QED program where they turned a lotus track bike into the first geared lotus and it had custom paint with QED on it? one of the kids i went to school with's dad ended up with that, don't know if he still has it haven't seen him for at least 15 years but i did get a little ride on it :D :D :D

Kitmech":wmuyufqp said:
does anyone remeber the bbc's QED program where they turned a lotus track bike into the first geared lotus and it had custom paint with QED on it? one of the kids i went to school with's dad ended up with that, don't know if he still has it haven't seen him for at least 15 years but i did get a little ride on it :D :D :D
Yes I do recall some of that, I also recall that the original burrows prototype painted blue and black with red wheels was offered as a prize for a competition in the comic. i wonder who has it now?

I like the brochure! Do you have it in higher res?

Tim - sounds like pictures worth posting! Before x-mas? ;)

This is the same model, the Lotus Sport 110 (branded Merckx for GAN), with track dropouts and a special fork. The bike that Boardman broke the hour record with in 1996.

5208562935_cbddd4a00f_z.jpg

tim2":2hnfbb4y said:
Kitmech":2hnfbb4y said:
Yes I do recall some of that, I also recall that the original burrows prototype painted blue and black with red wheels was offered as a prize for a competition in the comic. i wonder who has it now?

god only knows but the QED bike was a kinda green white and blue, also found out the guys dad still has it :shock: might go and tap him up for it :D

Latest posts

Back