December 2010 PoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not the winning its the taking part...........!!!!!!!!!!

mmmm...summing up this year...????? I joined retrobike, and .......sumthing changed......!!!!! it didnt matter anymore if i rode 20 to 30 miles on a dreary sunday morning, every sunday morning..!!!! :? perhaps i opened my eyes a little more, perhaps i just chilled out....!!!!!!! my pic--- sunday morning on joe breeze"s 1996 tribute to Ignaz schwinn, the fabled excelsior, and even the morrow boys.... , "the ignaz X"....on 3 miles of golden sand...!!!!!! sweet chilling.., and my favourite day this year..!!!!!

Attachments

• easy like sunday mornings.......JPG
    easy like sunday mornings.......JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,380
I will always remember 2010 as the year I got married.

On our honeymoon my lovely wife was happy for me to spend half a day riding around the Rocky Mountains. I was happily married and riding a bike. In my element.

So here's a pic of the ride....a Rocky Mountain element :D

DSCF1628.jpg

We've had a fair bit of the stuff this year, so seems appropriate ;)

HelensDo061.jpg

2010 the year our daughter is born in the sommer, at the same time I build up one of my two Yeti Ultimates and I was looking the legendary Sin City movie after a long time. At this moment there was my Idea for the Yeti Ultimate Sin City Picture born, but how can I make such a comic picture :?: the hole year I try it, but I wasn`t realy glad with the results, but then a few days ago it happend, it was very cold and the snow blown in the face, and after two ours in our forrest, it made klick and my personal picture of the year was ready, but look self:

Now I am happy and I can enjoy the christmas holiday, I which you all retrobiker a nice christmas and a happy new year, greets Daniel :xmas-wink:

Sithlord":189k0sfp said:
Well I've only managed a couple of rides this year due to health problems, but the most memorable one this year, has to be the 'snow' ride with my mate a few weeks ago.. -5 and as much snow as anyone could ask for :)

IMGP2525.jpg

that LOOK looks great with snowy white wheels. would look good with some white rims all year round. Reminds me of a Skyway TA.

2010 Has all been about the riding and meeting the great people who make Retrobike what it is ! This is a pic from the 3 Tribes ride this year.

pic3.jpg

Piperdave":1bzybwn5 said:
Most of all, cycling helps to clear my mind of the crap from days at work, and takes me to places far above the rest of the world, both geographically, and spiritually.

I'll second this! Works for me every time! Head's a mess, get the bike out & think of nothing...(except for the car about to turn left in front of you).

Just got my MTB rebuilt after 15 years of it being a heap in the garage...Cannot wait to get out on a hazy Summer days riding...

But first, the Snow.

And back to 2010: For me it was completing my Sparky Qualies, finding this site, making some Mates with a common interest (via PM - Faces to names once I start riding out) and today seeing where 6 Months of buying, selling & Tinkering has got me...

Merry Xmas & here's to 2011!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back