East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

howdy midlanders. have you heard anything from/seen perry recently? if so hows he doing?

his last post on the forum is a little worrying

the only one I can find refers to how he only watches a couple of threads now as he got bored of the handbags - is that what you mean?

After the fingers got the blood back into them, although the blood in my fingers came from my toes, (note to self ask santa for thermal socks).

How many times did we have to check to see if the rear tyre had a puncture?

Thanks for the lift Ed.

Thankyou all for a great year of rides and company, thankyou John for the great comedy moments, thankyou Rob for planning most of the rides, thankyou Mat for the challenge and thankyou Ed for making my bike look clean when its next to yours.

Happy Christmas to each and everyone

orange71":3jb3h57o said:
the only one I can find refers to how he only watches a couple of threads now as he got bored of the handbags - is that what you mean?

that's the one. sorry, meant to post a link to it. just seems a shame that he isnt posting. i enjoy his thoughts.

Legacy555":3sn9oqdo said:
How many times did we have to check to see if the rear tyre had a puncture?

Damn that pesky deceiving frozen undergrowth !

Legacy555":3sn9oqdo said:
Happy Christmas to each and everyone

+1

Many thanks to everyone involved in the rides I've done this year for either organising, route planning or just riding - I've thoroughly enjoyed them all and hope to do more of the same next year.
I've had great fun on both the night rides I've done, certainly a lot more entertaining than today's snowy road ride :(

Please tell me someone is going to upload a picture of Mat looking dapper and moustachio'd from last night :LOL:

funny you should say that...

4hp0s0.jpg

Back