MARIN PINE MOUNTAIN XT QUAD BUTTED, AVID, WHITE INDUSTRIES

Hi mate,

that cut look even worse - thinking this frame is a candidate for the polish bin

Could not understand the behaviour of the seller - even if he didnt know of the crack before, he has something to do to get this cleared

I sold a alpinestars frame to Ian awhila ago, which I got as a complete bike from a girl. At this time I was new (in the retrobike thing) and described the frame as it looked for me. Badly that a rusty crack in the seattube area looked only as a cosmetically fault to me and thats the way I stated it. As Ian came back to me and told me that he is not happy with the condition about the seattube, I revided my view and did a 2/3 refund - as we came together to get clear on that deal

Wanna say, communication is all and it should all be done not to get off to be foes - nobody shoul fuxxx off here

boys...all you gave me advise of Paypal...I tried - opened a case, but after a month (with communication with seller), went to paypal claim and paypal rejected any refund due to terms of protection. They told me that their protection program is for undelivered items, not for bad condition. So no any refund received and dispute closed, it could not be opened again :-(

Attachments

• paypal dispute.png
    paypal dispute.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,370
problem solved, seller refund me the money!

...as title says, seller refunded me all money via Paypal. Thank you RETROBIKE :) and you guys...

John, could you unlock this seller ?

Back