Kona's page

My 99´ Kona Kula. All Parts and the frame are NOS.

Ciao Mario

Attachments

• kona2.1.jpg
    kona2.1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 4,578
  • kona1.1.jpg
    kona1.1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 4,577
  • kona3.1.jpg
    kona3.1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 4,575
I am the original owner of this 1997 Explosif.
Sold it to a mate at work about 6 years ago. pestered him ever since, he sold me it back yesterday as he got a new trek for christmas. :D It's just the same as when I sold it...

5306109013_8016bd16d9_z.jpg

Unsure what to do with it as i also have a Lavadome that needs doing up...
I upgraded to the Pace forks at the time of purchase (When New)
Picture makes it look in better nik than it is...

my first proper race bike

..my first ever mountain bike i raced (when i was only 14), was this (tbg) kona cindercone, here are some pics of it now refinished, and passed onto my son who is now also 14.

Attachments

• my fasination with steel tubing and frame geometry all started with this actual bike...!!!!.JPG
    my fasination with steel tubing and frame geometry all started with this actual bike...!!!!.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 4,280
  • the first mountain bike i ever competed on..total refinished.JPG
    the first mountain bike i ever competed on..total refinished.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 4,278
  • frame refinished, parts polised,painted,wheels rebuilt,fully serviced and ready to go....JPG
    frame refinished, parts polised,painted,wheels rebuilt,fully serviced and ready to go....JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 4,280
  • sum retro riders my 14 year old boy and two of my konas being used 2 decades later.JPG
    sum retro riders my 14 year old boy and two of my konas being used 2 decades later.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 4,280
Re: my first proper race bike

sinnerman":fgt9l3h5 said:
..my first ever mountain bike i raced (when i was only 14), was this (tbg) kona cindercone, here are some pics of it now refinished, and passed onto my son who is now also 14.

the first pic..where is that..?
Ernie ;)

Back