2002 Rockshox SID Team £60 posted

marinking

Retro Guru
2002 Rockshox Team 80-100mm air fork

The fork works perfectly, with both negative and positive air valves working and holdin air. The lockout works exactley as i should, as does the rebound adjuster
These ar a lovely pair of forks to ride on, but arent gifted in the looks department

The large SID sticker isnt present, and there are a few small marks on the legs. There are some larger makrs on the stanchions, but these cause no affect to the operation of the fork, and having not long been serviced with new seals, work perfectly

V brake and IS disc brake mount, steerer lenght of about 195mm

IMG_4359.jpg

IMG_4360.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4361.jpg

IMG_4362.jpg

if you want a cheap but light and like new to use, you cant go wrong

£80 posted

any idea on the weight of these ? also assume the lockout is on the fork not a remote one ? and one more thing - 1 1/8" ? cheers.

I dont know the weight of them to be honest, Im sure these were around, if not just under the 3lb mark

The lockout isnt remote, its via the top right suspension leg, and is adjustable from full to part lockout depending on how far you turn the dial

yes, 1 1/8 steerer mate, star fangled nut fitted

trek_y":ofn7w6sp said:
any idea on the weight of these ? also assume the lockout is on the fork not a remote one ? and one more thing - 1 1/8" ? cheers.

I have some that I'm pretty sure are the same year, they weigh 1392g with brake bosses and the steerer is a bit longer at 205mm

Final price drop to £60 posted

I cant let them go for any less, have a look on ebay and find a better set of forks for the money

These work perfectly

Im afraid Im not going to Cannock. You could buy them then you would have them for when you do have a frame to put them on. Its a great price for an excellent performing fork

That corrosion (pitting) on the stanchions would worry me. Probably caused by spilt brake flud during a bleed...

Open to offers?

Back