Retrobike Hoodie Pre-Order

Quick update.

Those who had ordered as part of Batch 1 should have their hoodies by now or at the worst the hoodies be in the post.

As mentioned before those who ordered as part of batch 2 may not get their before Xmas. This would be sylus, el pedro, Dan and others. Had hoped to be able to turn them round in time (and ordinarily this would've been fine) but the weather is conspiring against us. Our supplier is going to do his best to get them out to me early this week.

The hoodies will be stocked as normal in the shop after Xmas and available here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/store/#hoodies . I do still have limited stock in certain sizes I can get out for Xmas delivery (RM allowing), please PM for details.

its ok john we wont hold it against you :twisted: na im only kidding think everyone appresiates the weather and postage systems have gone up the wall around the uk ;) :cool:

Yup - out & about in the lorry & I can confirm it's chaos everywhere! :LOL:

Happy to pick mine up at Cannock if it helps, think I'm going to need it :shock: :cool:

No worries John..before chrimbo would be lush..but you did warn it might not be so no worries

Going to cut this thread loose.

Hoodies will be stocked in the shop in size M, L & XL on an ongoing basis once new stock arrives in the New Year.

Those who have ordered as part of batch 2 should receive hoodies early in the New Year.

All remaining ordered hoodies went out Saturday. Guess most in the UK should receive theirs over the next couple of days (if not already). Obviously non-UK orders might have to wait a few more days.

Now have good stock of most sizes available for order.

Back