1990 Diamondback Ascent - Finished 19/12

Solved the seatpost problem tonight turns out to be 26.0 so for the time being its got the only one I had in, a scruffy Concept post that was standard fitment on my Univega.
Next payday I will find something more suitable for it :)

Thought I would put the wheels in and see what it looked like.

Diamondback.jpg

Weighed it while the wheels were in and its 24.2lbs with just the chainset & chain to go, not too bad for a big frame :)

Postman turned up today with all the bits I have been waiting for since the snow began 3 weeks ago.

Better pics to follow when I get out on it over the Xmas hols.

Diamondback006.jpg

Diamondback007.jpg

Diamondback008.jpg

Diamondback009.jpg

Diamondback010.jpg

Looks good and the black with silver rings goes well.

I'm still waiting for a part from the Sith, probably a lost parcel though as our posts been coming through. Though not going to see it now till the new year (if it turns up a work anytime as I'm now on my Hols). So I've pulled the part of my other bike to get it working, so maybe a nice present when I go back. Nothing major though, silly bugger forgot to include it originally... oh didn't see you there Sithlord :LOL: :LOL: ;)
Damn snow. (love it really)

So on to the YMCA bike next then ?

Final all in weight ?

Can't believe we had post today Ben and that nearly everything I was waiting for turned up.

The other DB is getting posted Wednesday so don't know when that eill turn up.

YMCA cheeky sod :LOL:

chrisv40":32re1yde said:
Can't believe we had post today Ben and that nearly everything I was waiting for turned up.

The other DB is getting posted Wednesday so don't know when that eill turn up.

YMCA cheeky sod :LOL:

I been scouring ebay for some suitable attire for you as well.

db assent

looks fine chris!

not too many diamondbacks around. aint it a killer when you are waiting for one critical part, such as a seatpost? holds everything up.

im sure you will have fun out and about later on giving it a final tune up.

cheers. :cool:

Back